Your use of David Farr’s products, software, services and web sites is subject to the terms of a legal agreement between you and David Farr Direct. In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You may not use the software if you do not accept the Terms.
1. You agree that you will not share this software, or any parts of the proprietary coding within, either directly or indirectly, publicly or privately with any other parties. Doing so will terminate your right to use this software and your software may be subject to deactivation.
2. You agree that you will not reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, trade or resell the software for any purpose. Doing so will terminate your right to use this software and your software may be subject to deactivation.
3. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK AND THAT THE SERVICES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE.” YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT DAVID FARR, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR:
ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES WHICH MAY BE INCURRED BY YOU, HOWEVER CAUSED AND UNDER ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY.. THIS SHALL INCLUDE, BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO, ANY LOSS OF PROFIT (WHETHER INCURRED DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY), ANY LOSS OF GOODWILL OR BUSINESS REPUTATION, ANY LOSS OF DATA SUFFERED, COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES, OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS.
4. You acknowledge and agree that David Farr owns all legal right, title and interest in the epromokits.com service, including any intellectual property rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist).
5. The Software which you use may automatically download and install updates from time to time from David Farr. These updates are designed to improve, enhance and further develop the Services and may take the form of bug fixes, enhanced functions, new software modules and completely new versions. You agree to receive such updates (and permit David Farr to deliver these to you) as part of your use of the Services.